|2012/2013 PRO Cup|
Join us each week as we run for
the PRO Cup Championship.
Following the NASCAR Cup Schedule, using both TSF
and RSN tracks.
Sunday Nights all summer long.
The PRO server will
be open all week for practice. Qualifying on Sundays at 8:15 pm E, race starts
We will drop 4 races off the pre chase season and 2 races
from the Chase.
This year we will go with OPEN sets 1x tire and 2x
fuel. Damage will be set at 50%
Each race will be 50% of the actual NASCAR
No Sign up or registration needed. Show up each week
and race for the cup.
:New Rules for 2013
check the Forum!
Forum and INFO
HOT LAPS FOR THIS EVENT
2/17/13 PRO ShootOut Hollis
2/24/13 Daytona PRO_Socal Danny
3/3/13 Phoenix PRO_Shriner
3/10/13 Vegas X-LAU
3/17/13 Bristol PRO_Shriner
3/24/13 California Casey
4/7/13 Martinsville PRO_Yates Travis
4/14/13 Texas Jim
4/21/13 Kansas PRO_Shriner Travis McKinney
4/28/13 Richmond PRO_AC
5/5/13 Talladega PRO_JRW
5/12/13 Darlington PRO_Buck Kevin
5/19/13 Charlotte PRO_Yates
5/25/13 PRO Allstar
Charlotte Darren Benge No Points Night
6/2/13 Dover PRO_GiddyUpBrown
6/16/13 Michigan Josh Thaxton
6/23/13 Sonoma Jim
6/29/13 Kentucky PRO_Yates
7/7/13 Daytona PRO_Howard
7/21/13 Atlanta PRO_GiddyUpBrown
8/4/13 Pocono PRO_Buck
8/11/13 Watkins Glen PRO_AC
9/8/13 Richmond PRO_Buck
9/22/13 Loudon PRO_AC
9/29/13 Dover PRO_AC
10/6/13 Kansas PRO_Yates
10/13/13 Charlotte PRO_Smith
10/20/13 Talladega PRO_AC
11/3/13 Texas PRO_Shriner
11/10/13 Phoenix PRO_GiddyupBrown
|Last weeks winner: Kevin Buchanan|
| 2012 PRO
Cup Champion Kevin Yates
TEAM PRO Code of Conduct
1. If you are on this team, you are expected to wear your PRO tag in all of your racing. If we did not want you to represent us, and us to represent you, we would not have you on the team. Any deviations from this would need to be cleared first please. You cannot be on two teams at once, you are either on PRO, or on another team, or a privateer.
2. Treat other racers with respect, no matter what server you are on. Treat others as you would want to be treated. We will congratulate race winners, and we will say sorry when we cause the wreck, when in doubt, take the high road.
We are not going to start the fight, but if someone starts with us, we wont be walked on or disrespected.
3. ALWAYS race clean to the best of your ability, our server or anyone elses.
4. NO intentional wrecking, ever. No retaliatory wrecking, period.
5. Bump and run: In ASR, we might be able to do it sometimes IN THE CLOSING LAPS of a race, or when dealing with lapped traffic that wont yield to the leaders, but BE ADVISED, bump and wreck is the same as intentional wrecking, so we better know damn well what we are doing long before we try this. If you must use this, I suggest you get a teammate to PRACTICE with. BUMP AND RUN = VERY THIN ICE.
6. Booting and Banning: We run a clean server that supports people that have respect for their fellow racer, fast or slow. When people come to our server and think they can int. wreck people, or harass people, they need to be shown the door. Everyone can state their opinion, people will cuss, we can deal with that, but if they want to actually go on and on grossly harassing someone, or constantly wreck people, especially with out even a sorry they have to go. We will remember we all were new once, and give a new guy the benefit of the doubt. When someone DOES get booted for good reason, we must post in the private forum who was booted or banned and what the circumstances were, so we will all know.
7a. Setup sharing: Heres the deal; we ARE expected to share sets with our teammates that are slower than us, when a man is a half second off the pace, we should be helping, I think that kind of goes for anyone thats racing us.... when you have a setup you can barely beat our fastest guys with, no you dont have to give that up, but if your smoking everyone by a half second then yes, its our job to bring the team up as a whole.
7b. Setup sharing: There will be NO sending anyone JUNK sets. If we dont like someone asking for a set, we wont send one, we will not send junk. Maybe we have a "B" set thats our last good one until we tuned what we race now, fine send the "B" set, but no sending junk please.
8. Dues/Donations: If you can afford $10.00 per month toward server leasing and web expenses, please help, if there is an overage, we will sponsor a money race. If you cant afford to send anything, thats fine too, we are mostly interested in you RACING, thats the main thing, expenses are the little stuff, we arent gonna sweat the small stuff guys
9. Participation: We all race when we can, different amounts for different people. Please do participate in forum discussions, and vote in any polls put up.
10. HAVE FUN!!! above all, have fun and make this a fun experience for yourself and those around you, remember everyone is doing this in their spare time, and our play time is the most valuable, lets make it good for us, and make it good for those that race with us.
To Visitors to our servers:
At PRO, we expect you to behave as a guest in a friends house, and you can expect to be treated as company :)