Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Home Calendar Search Register Login
Forum Login
Username: Create a new Account
Password:     Forgot Password

Premium Racing Online Forum    Premium Race Sims and Games    ARCA Sim Racing  ›  ARCA Mod discussion Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 1 Guests

Page: 1
Recommend Print
  Author
   ARCA Mod discussion
  This thread currently has 1,875 views.
PRO_Lash
Posted: March 11th, 2007, 7:29am Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

Posts Per Day
Well, I put in this....request, I guess it is...over at the ARCA forum, I'll never let the sprintcar dream go

"Beta testers...how are the dirt physics coming along? I dont know if the physics that will make the car handle right in the dirt are more a function of the car physics or the track physics ( I am sure a combination of both, but one must be sort of primary right?)...

I have tried all the sprint mods there are for many different games, and they all are asphault physics on a little bit more slippery dirt track, but with the asphault type physics inability to handle a slide past a certain angle, let alone using the slide to scrub speed as necessary, etc.

At anyrate, I guess this may as well be the thread for it, but YOU guys may be the next great hope for a mod ( or full blown SIM ) that would be a dirt 410 sprintcar simulator.....and as far as pay to play goes....NAME YOUR PRICE!!

I may not be alone in saying, that for a real DIRT sprintcar sim with the other features ASR will have...even at $100.00 a pop, I couldnt buy it fast enough!!! and please dont think I have money to burn, hell I cant afford to even race go-karts in RL."

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message
 Page: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    ARCA Sim Racing  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules